Map showing Duma Manzi Eco Lodge & Spa
Directions to Duma Manzi Eco Lodge & Spa
from Kwa-Zulu Natal North Coast – King Shaka International Airport
• From King Shaka International Airport pick up zone follow signs N2 South / Durban (N2 Toll Gate)
• N2 tollgates are approximately 4km from pick up zone at the airport.
• Continue along the N2 (N2 Port Shepstone) for 32.7km until the sign showing N2 Port Shepstone N3 Pietermaritzburg
• Follow N3 sign Pietermaritzburg / Johannesburg
• Continue to follow N3 Pietermaritzburg signs until you reach N3 Toll Gates; approximately 34.3km
• Continue on N3 Pietermaritzburg (after passing through toll gates)
• Take the Camperdown turn off (approximately 34.5km)
• At the yield sign at the top of the off ramp, turn left to R603 Umbumbulu
• Travel 3km to T-junction (stop street) and turn left to R603 Umbumbulu
• Continue for 15.5km and turn right to R624 Eston / R56 Richmond (As a landmark there will be a Caltex Garage to your far left).
• Travel past the Eston Sugar Mill (Illovo) on your left
• Continue for 24.3 km
• You will reach a sign board on your left which reads Duma Manzi Private Game Reserve - turn left onto a gravel road
• Travel 7km until you reach the main gate – you have arrived!
from Kwa-Zulu Natal South Coast
• Travel on N2 South – take R603 Umbumbulu / Kingsway turn off
• Follow R603 Umbumbulu for ±48kms - as a landmark there will be a Caltex Garage on your right as you pass.
• Turn left at R624 Eston / R56 Richmond
• Pass the Eston Sugar Mill (Illovo) on your left and continue for ±24kms
• Turn left onto gravel road at Duma Manzi Private Game Reserve board
• Travel 7kms on a gravel road to main gate – you have arrived!
from Johannesburg via Pietermaritzburg
• Approaching from Johannesburg on N3 Exit 83 (sign posted Chatterton Road / M40)
• Follow M40 around City Centre
• Go past a school on the right and cross the bridge
• At the first robot turn right into Woodhouse Road
• After a short distance (approximately 200m) ease right into New England Road
• Turn right at the next robot past a Shell Garage (on your left)
• At the next robot turn left into Alexander Road (R56 Richmond)
• Remain on R56 past Thornesville and Bainesfield
• Go past Richmond Village and Country Club then turn left on R624 (Eston)
• Drive 4-5 km along R624 then turn right onto dirt road (sign posted to Duma Manzi)
• Follow dirt road for 7km until you reach the main gate – you have arrived!