About Crofters Guest House
Crofters Guest House offers you the luxury of privacy and peace. The house has a huge garden facing on the Eerste River and a fine view of Stellenbosch mountain and the Jonkershoek Valley.
Situated in a quiet garden neighbourhood, Crofters Guest House offers you the luxury of privacy and peace. The house has a huge garden facing on the Eerste River at the back and offering a fine view of Stellenbosch mountain and the Jonkershoek Valley.
Conveniently close to the centre of Stellenbosch, this is an ideal place from which to explore this beautiful old town. For those wishing to explore a little further afield, the entire Western Cape is on our doorstep, with many interesting diversions all within an hour's drive from Stellenbosch.
Self Catering Accommodation
Each of the charming self-catering apartments sleeps 2 and has a separate entrance and a kitchenette.
Service & Facilities:
• Self-catering apartments each with its own kitchenette
• Airport transfers
• More than 10 of the best golf courses in South Africa close by
• Saltwater swimming pool
• A shady garden for lazy days
• In the heart of the Boland Winelands.
• 2 min from the historical town centre and university.
• 7 min from Stellenbosch Golf Course.
• 20 minutes from Cape Town International Airport.
• 30 min from spectacular beaches.
• 40 min from Cape Town and the V & A Waterfront
Whale watching, wine tasting, music concerts, discovering the finest cuisine. Nature walks, sightseeing, bird watching, mountain biking, horse riding, surfing, historical walks and tours of the surrounding areas.