Welcome to Casa Montanja on SA-Venues.com, offering 4 star graded accommodation in Nelspruit, Lowveld Legogote.
We are en-route to all the Lowveld and Mpumalanga attractions like the Kruger National Park, the Panorama route (Pilgrims Rest, Graskop, Sabie, Mac Mac falls, Blyderiver Canyon, Gods Window etc). Nelspruit is also the perfect over night stop for the traveler going through the Malelane gateway to Mozambique.
Our accommodation ranges from comfortable rooms through to a luxurious self catering house with en-suite bedrooms. All rooms are stylishly decorated and have tastefully selected fabrics, furnishings and linen.
The rooms are set in different locations on the property and most have their own private entrance and patio. The self catering units can accommodate between two and six people. Our bed sizes range from twin beds to a king size.
• LCD Televisions with M-net and selected DSTV
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans in all rooms
• Bed linen are made of 100% percale cotton
• Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
• Hair Dryer
• Bar Fridges
• En-suite bathrooms with either bath or shower
Please note that smoking in the rooms is forbidden.
Breakfast and Dining
Enjoy either a continental or English breakfast. Dinner is available on request.
Facilities and Services
Casa Montanja Guesthouse offers you quality and is ideal for both the business traveler and holiday maker. Our facilities are also ideal for families looking for spacious accommodation while exploring the Lowveld or doing shopping. We will ensure we meet your requirements through our hospitality.
• Laundry Service.
• Telephone, Fax & Copy Service.
• Splash Pool.
• Braai / BBQ facilities
• Free Wireless internet in communal lounge
• Arrange airport transfers.
• Bar Facilities.
• Restaurant reservations
• Secure on-site parking.
Activities and Attractions
We are close to a small shopping centre and nature reserve, and conveniently situated to easily reach the Nelspruit private hospital, Riverside mall and Casino.
Activities in the Lowveld area:
• Kruger National Park - 40 min’s away
• Blyde River Canyon area - including Bourke’s Luck Potholes,
• Three Rondavels, Gods Window, Mac-Mac falls etc
• Historical towns like Pilgrims Rest, Sabie, Graskop, Barberton
• The town of Kaapsche Hoop with wild horses and hiking trails
• Sudwala Caves - the oldest known caves in the world
• Lowveld Botanical Gardens
• Emnotweni Casino
• Country shopping at Casterbridge
Clothing & Accessories
Mpumalanga is known for its very hot summer weather and mild winters.
Health & Climate
Malaria precaution is recommended. Check with your local doctor to find out more.
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)