About Cabriere Guest House
Cabriere Guest House is situated in the south of Pretoria. It has a warm old- fashioned colonial style and is embedded in lovely lush trees, shrubs and flowers, amidst a pleasant residential area. It appears to be quite remote from the busy malls, shops and urban life, but is actually conveniently close to major streets the city centre and very close to the N1 Highway connecting O.R. Tambo International Airport which is just forty minutes away. The elegant house is a comfortable base from which to explore Pretoria and the vicinity.
Once you set foot in our comfortable reception area, you will experience hospitality you would only expect from friends. It is our priority to let you feel at home with our excellent service.
The non-smoking stylishly decorated unit overlooks the garden with a very large variety of Clivia species and a sparkling pool. The unit has its own private entrance and the rooms are well-equipped for every need.
You can relax on the secluded and well-protected premises, lounge by the swimming pool, enjoy the tennis court or simply be soothed by the sound of birds. Cabriere Guest House. Here you will find a haven after a hard day’s work or travel, yet the active business person will find more than enough work space in the tranquility of the guest house. A small library ensures that you will have something to read.
Guests arriving by car are offered safe, covered car ports. Coming back at night security can await you at the gate to ensure your safety.
• Fully appointed stylishly furnished self catering or bed and breakfast bedrooms, with a leafy garden containing a tennis court and swimming pool
• Other necessities like a heater, fan, alarm clock and hair-dryer
• The unit is non-smoking, however smoking is permitted in the garden
• Accommodation includes a lounge with a TV and fully equipped kitchenette with tea, coffee and homemade rusks
• A writing desk in the room or lounge
• Safe parking with private entrance to the unit
Come and experience affordability with good service and great warm South African hospitality which you will definitely want to repeat.