Welcome to Brenwin Guest House on SA-Venues.com, offering 3 star graded accommodation in Green Point, Atlantic Seaboard.
Built in 1830 for the Port Captain, Brenwin Guest House has combined the character of its history with all the modern comforts, creating a warm ambience to make your stay memorable.
Situated in cosmopolitan Green Point, it is close to the city centre and the new International Convention Centre, and only a ten minute walk to the V&A Waterfront.
Brenwin Guest House has a wonderful tropical garden with banana and palm trees and we have added a thatch gazebo to relax in, have tea, read a book or have an afternoon nap. A wooden deck now adjoins the breakfast room, so you can enjoy your breakfast alfresco surrounded by trees and singing birds.
Your choice of:
• 3 select double rooms (two with additional sleeper couch) - Bed & Breakfast basis.
• 10 standard double rooms (1 of which has an interleading room with a single bed, so sleeping three) - Bed & Breakfast basis.
• 3 apartments, each with a bedroom, lounge and kitchen for a maximum of 4 persons each (twin beds and sleeper couch) - may be booked on a Bed & Breakfast or Self Catering basis.
• 1 poolside apartment with an en-suite bedroom with Queen-size bed, lounge and kitchen - may be booked on a Bed & Breakfast or Self Catering basis.
All rooms have:
• Double, Queen-size or Twin beds, some extra length
• En-suite bathroom, either with a Victorian bath / shower, or shower only
• Bar fridge and tea / coffee hospitality tray
• Satellite TV
• Direct line telephone
• Private wall safe
We welcome children - provided that they can swim, remain under parental supervision at all times, and are not a disturbance to the other guests.
ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS
Within walking distance - less than 2 km away - you will find:
• V&A Waterfront
• Golf course and modern fitness centre with tennis courts
• Many of Cape Town's top restaurants and bistros
• The Cape Town International Convention Centre
• Lively nightlife with many discos, theatres and the 'Pink Mile'
• Beaches and beachfront promenades
• We can arrange airport transfers and tours of the Cape and Cape Winelands.
Three members of our staff can speak German.
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)