About Brenwin Guest House
Situated on the slopes of Signal Hill in cosmopolitan Green Point, Brenwin Guest House offers Bed & Breakfast or Self Catering Accommodation. Only a 10 minute walk to the V&A Waterfront.
Built in 1830 for the Port Captain, Brenwin Guest House has combined the character of its history with all the modern comforts, creating a warm ambience to make your stay memorable.
Situated in cosmopolitan Green Point, it is close to the city centre and the new International Convention Centre, and only a ten minute walk to the V&A Waterfront.
Brenwin Guest House has a wonderful tropical garden with banana and palm trees and we have added a thatch gazebo to relax in, have tea, read a book or have an afternoon nap. A wooden deck now adjoins the breakfast room, so you can enjoy your breakfast alfresco surrounded by trees and singing birds.
Your choice of:
• 3 select double rooms (two with additional sleeper couch) - Bed & Breakfast basis.
• 10 standard double rooms (1 of which has an interleading room with a single bed, so sleeping three) - Bed & Breakfast basis.
• 3 apartments, each with a bedroom, lounge and kitchen for a maximum of 4 persons each (twin beds and sleeper couch) - may be booked on a Bed & Breakfast or Self Catering basis.
• 1 poolside apartment with an en-suite bedroom with Queen-size bed, lounge and kitchen - may be booked on a Bed & Breakfast or Self Catering basis.
All rooms have:
• Double, Queen-size or Twin beds, some extra length
• En-suite bathroom, either with a Victorian bath / shower, or shower only
• Bar fridge and tea / coffee hospitality tray
• Satellite TV
• Direct line telephone
• Private wall safe
We welcome children - provided that they can swim, remain under parental supervision at all times, and are not a disturbance to the other guests.
ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS
Within walking distance - less than 2 km away - you will find:
• V&A Waterfront
• Golf course and modern fitness centre with tennis courts
• Many of Cape Town's top restaurants and bistros
• The Cape Town International Convention Centre
• Lively nightlife with many discos, theatres and the 'Pink Mile'
• Beaches and beachfront promenades
• We can arrange airport transfers and tours of the Cape and Cape Winelands.
Three members of our staff can speak German.