About Bosavern Guest House
Bosavern Guest House is a stylish, upmarket guesthouse set on a cliff, offering spectacular views of the ocean, the pristine white Robberg Beach and peninsular Nature Reserve, and the green expanse of Plett Country Club.
The 5 well-appointed en-suite bedrooms have private entrances and patios, TVs with M-Net, telephones, honesty bars, heaters and tea/coffee trays. Fine Percale cotton linen and Goose Down Duvet are fitted to all our extra king size double or twin beds.
• En-suite bathroom
• TV including M-net, DSTV
• Telephone with direct dialing
• Honesty Bar, tea & coffee making facilities
• Top quality bed linen and duvet
Leisurely breakfasts are served on the patio overlooking the ocean.
Lounge around our swimming pool or cool off in its clear water during the summer heat.
• The guesthouse is in a cul de sac, 1 km from the centre of town
• Easy walking distance to all restaurants
• Safe off street parking is available on the premises
• Golf enthusiasts can choose from two very reputable courses within 5km of Bosavern.
• Plettenberg Bay boasts four beautiful beaches, which together measure 12km in length.
• The area is an important eco-tourism destination, giving guests the opportunity to observe whales, dolphins and seals all year round.
• Some of the many other activities include bird watching, forests walks, hiking trails, and the unique primate reserve of Monkeyland, canoeing, sailing and kayaking.