About Blouberg Beach Cottage
Blouberg Beach Cottage is situated in the heart of old Bloubergstrand village, on a quiet pebbled lane, at the water's edge and offers four star self-catering holiday accommodation.
The cottage offers accommodation for up to four people in two comfortable bedrooms. For your comfort the bathroom has a bath and a shower. The kitchen is specially designed and fully equipped for carefree living. The cosy courtyard has a built-in barbecue and is furnished for alfresco dining.
• The cottage is genuinely on the beach
• A view of Table Mountain and Table Bay from the lounge
• Watch the waves roll in and crash on the rocks from the main bedroom
• Whales, when visiting the Cape, and schools of dolphins hug the coast in front of the cottage
• No noisy traffic near the cottage
• One double bed and two single beds (specially chosen for comfort)
• Beach recliners
• Cosy courtyard with braai / barbecue facilities
• Bath and shower
• Free internet access
• Satellite television
• All kitchen utensils, cutlery, crockery, towels and bed linen
• Water purifier - no need for expensive mineral water
• Dishwasher, Washing machine and Microwave
• Four plate hob with under counter oven
• Everything needed for babies: camp cot, stroller, bottle steriliser etc.
• All your groceries can be delivered to your door by two of South Africa's top supermarkets. If you require this service please contact Susan for details before leaving home.
ATTRACTIONS & ACTIVITIES
Three superb restaurants, a bistro cafe and the local pub, with a sun drenched deck, are all within metres of the cottage. Breakfast is served at four of these establishments.
Unique to Bloubergstrand Village is Blouberg Island that separates Big Bay and Small Bay. At low tide the sea reveals a dry sand course allowing you to cross on foot to explore the many rock pools or just sit in the giant's chair and marvel at the wonder of nature.
Bloubergstrand, famous for its view of Table Mountain, kilometres of firm white beaches and natural rock pools, is centrally situated near Cape Town International Airport, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Grand West Casino, Canal Walk Shopping Centre, Ratanga Junction Amusement Park and the two links golf courses, Milnerton and Atlantic Beach Golf Estates.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our guests for all their praise and referrals BUT, We would especially like to thank them for their feedback which has helped us to make the Beach Cottage what it is today, superb accommodation in a heavenly location.