About Bel Ombre Cottages
Bel Ombre Cottages are spacious and luxuriously furnished and fully equipped self-contained cottages in a green peaceful neighbourhood in the Constantia Valley.
Bel Ombre is close to Constantia wine route, golf courses, fine restaurants, shopping facilities and sports centre. Easy access to M3 and M5 routes, 15 minutes from Cape Town city centre and V&A Waterfront, 20 minutes from the Airport and 5,5 km from Constantiaberg Medi-Clinic.
Bel Ombre Cottage 1:
• One double twin or king bedded room
• En-suite bathroom and shower
• Open plan dining, kitchen and lounge area
• All essential electrical appliances such as Flat screen TV with DStv, fridge, microwave, electric frying-pan, kettle, taster, hairdryer, alarm-clock, radio, iron and heater
• Crockery and cutlery
• All linen, bath and pool towels
• Separate entrance and secure on site parking
• Travel Information (brochures, maps and books)
• Sunny sheltered patio overlooking the lovely garden
• Secluded garden and pool with braai (barbecue) facilities (Weber)
• As a courtesy to our guests smoking is not permitted in the guestrooms, only on the patios
Bel Ombre Cottage 2:
This is a totally separate cottage. It has 2 bedrooms (one with queen extra length bed and one with 2 single beds) full bathroom upstairs with balconies north and south facing with lovely views. Downstairs an open-plan fully equipped kitchen with granite top, dining and living area and fire place.
Own private patio with garden furniture and a separate braai (barbecue) area under the oaks.
Both cottages are of a high quality and only pure linen percale bedding is used.