About Avondblij Guest House
At Avondblij Guest House we offer our guests comfortable, luxurious and tranquil accommodation. We take great pride in service excellence and warm hospitality. Throughout your stay with us in the “Ostrich Capital” of the world, a destination situated on the Garden Route that is a must-visit, we strive to make it as pleasant and memorable as possible until the next visit!
Situated very close to the centre of Oudtshoorn Avondblij Guest House is ideally situated for guests who wish to walk to the various shops, restaurants and other spectacular sites in Oudtshoorn. We are a mere 200 meters off the Route 328 (Baron van Reede) that leads the way to the famous Cango Caves.
Avondblij Guest House offers en-suite bedrooms, all beautifully furnished and spacious to make your stay a comfortable and memorable one.
Each room is fitted as a double room with the possibility to be converted into a twin room. A roof fan, remote controlled TV and an electric hairdryer are some of the added features available in each room. Basic toiletries are provided and each room has a service station with tea, coffee and mineral water at the guest’s disposal. Family room(s) are available on prior arrangement.
• The dining area is cozy, decorated with taste and has a fireplace
• There are comfortable garden sets in front and at the back of the main house surrounded by greenery where guests can relax and enjoy the South African sunshine!
• A spacious pool area meets the tranquil lawn and garden area where guests can enjoy the Klein Karoo weather.
• Phone and fax facilities are available by arrangement
• Secure parking is provided for all guests
• We can accommodate guests with wheelchairs
• A sumptuous South African breakfast that’ll definitely sort you out until lunchtime!
• An equally delicious dinner is available by prior arrangement
• Should you require any laundry services, we can provide it