About Atlantic Dream Beachfront Villa
This luxury, double storey, beachfront villa offers privacy, beauty and security. If you seek a safe and peaceful beach retreat within easy reach of the Cape Town buzz, don't miss staying at this stunningly appointed beach home.
Atlantic Dream is situated on a long stretch of white sandy beach in Scarborough, a premiere Atlantic Seaboard suburb and conservation village of Cape Town, against a spectacular mountain backdrop.
The Villa Offers
• Four spacious bedrooms (sleeping up to 10) and four bathrooms (2 en-suite)
• Sparkling swimming pool (with child and pet safety net)
• Games room (table tennis, pool table, darts)
• Open plan upstairs lounge boasting sea views, indoor fireplace, dstv, dvd and hi fi system) leading to open plan dining room
• Downstairs tv lounge
• Two fully equipped kitchens, including dishwasher, washing machine, tumble-drier and microwave oven
• A large secure walled garden
• Large upstairs wooden sunbathing deck with mountain and sea views
• Ample parking for 5 cars
• Electronic gates and security system
• Charcoal / wood burning braai (barbecue) on the pool deck
• Weber kettle barbecue on the deck
The villa is rented to only one party at a time, ensuring privacy and a sense of country peace.
All finishes are to the highest standards and percale linen and rich soft towels are supplied standard throughout.
Included for your comfort:
• A cleaning service (Monday to Friday) between 10h00 and 12h00.
• Linen and towels.
• Local information booklet and maps of the area.
Attractions and Activities
Renowned for excellent swimming, surfing, wind surfing and fishing, Scarborough’s peaceful village and conservation minded atmosphere presents a refreshing antidote to the nearby Cape
Town bustle. Relieve stress by taking your family and dogs for a leisurely walk on Scarborough’s beautiful long sandy beaches.
Forty minutes from the V&A Waterfront, ten minutes from Simon's Town (with its many restaurants, fine swimming beaches and naval bustle) or Fish Hoek (fine swimming beach, movies and shopping), Boulders Beach (home of the African Penguin) and adjacent to Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, Scarborough is within easy travelling distance of all the Cape's major attractions.
Other draw cards include the finest whale, dolphin and bird watching while sporting enthusiasts can enjoy all sporting codes from golf (Clovelly and Simon’s Town) to deep sea angling nearby.
Camel Rock Restaurant is within walking distance and the Cape Farmhouse Restaurant is a five minute drive away. Other good restaurants, spectacular sightseeing and shopping and entertainment malls are situated within easy reach.
The Atlantic Dream Beachfront Villa offers true value for money with seasonal rates for the whole villa on a self catering basis (depending on season and number of guests).
Children and well behaved pets are welcome.