About AmaZulu Lodge
AmaZulu Lodge, an "all African lodge", completely thatched, offers you the best of The Greater St Lucia Wetlands Park. Built around a huge, tropical inner garden, AmaZulu Lodge is a top quality retreat in the St Lucia region. The central thatched lapa which looks out over the swimming pool is the ideal area to either enjoy breakfast or relax with a drink in the evening.
AmaZulu Lodge, an "all African lodge", completely thatched, offers you the best of The Greater St Lucia Wetlands Park. The lounge on top of the office invites you to indulge in a beautiful sunset.
Rooms are creative and stylish and based on the rounded form of the traditional Zulu hut. Each room has a private entrance, private patio and a stunning garden view.
For your comfort, all 18 rooms are equipped with:
• Air conditioning
• Tea and coffee facilities
• Crisp linen and fluffy towels
• Luxurious bathroom, including shower and relaxing bath and toiletries.
• In walking distance you have bars, restaurants, internet cafés, shops, craft market.
• The local beach is only 1.5 km away.
• For Cape Vidal you drive for 35 km through a beautiful game park.
• Don’t miss the boat trip on The Estuary with his Hippo’s and Crocodiles.