About Adeo Boutique Bed and Breakfast
Adeo (Latin for ‘visit’, ‘to come to’ and ‘approach’) is our three-in-one for welcome! Adeo offers brand new executive accommodation in exclusive Innes Avenue, Waverley, Bloemfontein, at the foot of Naval Hill.
Innes Avenue provides a window into Bloemfontein’s rich legal history as the judicial capital, as it was, and is the seat of the Supreme Court of Appeal. It was named after the distinguished Chief Justice, Sir James Rose-Innes, who served as the second Chief Justice in South Africa from 1914-1927.
Adeo breathes old-world charm, richly furnished to executive taste. It is well situated in the middle of this exclusive up-market avenue with many stylish homes. Our most common wake-up call comes from the birds in this well-wooded street.
Adeo is properly secured. Parking is provided within the property behind an electric security gate. A swimming pool is available and forms part of our extremely spacious stoep, onto which most rooms open for private entrance. Our rooms are spacious with en-suite bath facilities.
• Room 1: With bath and shower facilities
• Room 2: With bath and shower facilities
• Room 3: With shower facilities
• Rooms 4 and 5: These lead into our large garden. The rooms can be linked to form a comfortable, spacious family unit. As such this becomes very child friendly as the garden has more than ample space for children’s need to play around.
• Queen-sized beds, fitted with luxurious Percale-type linen and bedding
• DStv with selected channels
• Tea and coffee-making facilities
• A work station
• The main room is extremely spacious, richly fitted and well suited for a long, luxurious stay
• En-suite bath facilities
We serve wholesome breakfasts. Dinner can be arranged on request. This has to be arranged in good time. We cater for vegetarians and request to be notified in advance about any special dietary requirements.