Welcome to Acorns for Africa on SA-Venues.com, offering accommodation in Constantia, Constantia Valley.
The cottages are newly renovated and fully equipped. Ideal for families or friends sharing a holiday.
• Three self catering cottages with kitchen and garden
• Use of swimming pool
• Excellent security
• ADSL WiFi connection
• Satellite DSTV, M-Net and SABC channels.
• Children welcome
Has two large, charming bedrooms which lead onto a patio garden. There are two bathrooms and a newly renovated open plan kitchen. The cottage easily sleeps six persons. There is a sleeper couch in the lounge.
This cottage has a very large lounge with a sleeper couch and an open plan kitchenette. There is a separate double bedroom and a newly renovated bathroom. Both the lounge and double bedroom lead onto a small patio under plain trees. The cottage sleeps four persons.
A French Provencal style three bedroom villa which spills out onto a pool and patio area. The patio is equipped with a 10 seater table. The villa is set in a beautifully green garden with large lawns; the oak and yellowwood trees provide ample shade. The villa has three bathrooms and two reception areas and sleeps six comfortably.
Attractions & Activities
• 15 minutes to Llandudno, Hout Bay and Muizenberg beaches
• 10 minutes to the world famous Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
• 5 minutes to Groot Constantia Wine Farms and top restaurants
• Walking distance to exclusive shopping areas, restaurants and Virgin Active Gym
• Fresh crayfish when available
• 15 minutes drive to Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
Hostess is a qualified SA Tourism Guides, on hand to assist overseas visitors with expert advice regarding best restaurants, wine tastings on nearby farms, nature walks, best shopping spots, beaches, crayfish diving, country expeditions, health spa's, theatre and leisure entertainment, art galleries and places of historical interest.
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)