About Acacia Lodge
Acacia Lodge is situated in a quiet residential area, close to the N1 and the Windmill Casino complex and offers luxurious, modern accommodation for travellers or the busy executive. A well-kept designer garden and an outdoor lounge at the pool area, offers guests easy living in a friendly atmosphere.
Large trees surrounds Acacia Lodge and birdlife is in abundance. The communal lounge and dining area opens onto the pool. We have two major retail stores 1-2 km away from the Lodge, and are opposite Rosepark Hospital.
Acacia Lodge consists of 7 luxury bedrooms, with en-suite bathrooms (most with bath and shower)and 1 Family unit with 2 luxury bedrooms, en-suite bathroom (bath and shower) and a small kitchenette. We are very proud of our latest addition of a fully equiped wheelchair friendly unit for the physically disabled.
• All 10 rooms are decorated in earthy tones.
• All rooms have TV with own DsTV and M-Net.
• Crisp white percale linen is used throughout.
• Choose between single or kingsize bed.
• All rooms have fridges and tea and coffee making facilities, most with microwave
• We are fully licenced as well
• English or Continental breakfast.
• Dinner is available on request.
SERVICES & FACILITIES
• TV Lounge / Dining room with communal TV.
• Undercover entertainment area at the heated pool.
• Braai (barbecue) area next to pool.
• Secure undercover, off-street parking.
• Daily newspaper on request.
• Laundry by arrangement.
• Credit card facilities.
• Wheelchair friendly.
• Excellent restaurants 3km away.
• German spoken.
The communal lounge and dining area opens onto the pool, and is large enough to host small receptions and conferences. We offer conference facilities for up to 25 delegates.
We are happy to assist with travel arrangements to and from the airport and other local destinations in and around Bloemfontein.