About 65 Perissa Santorini
Set amongst Perissa village which overlooks Santorini semi-private beach is a full self-catering three bedroom, main en-suite (queen bed), second bedroom (queen), third bedroom (twin beds) beautifully furnished Greek styled villa.
All rooms are sea facing with beautiful sea-views and comfortably sleep maximum six persons. All linen is provided (except for bath and beach towels) and is serviced daily with the exception of Sundays and Public holidays.
The granite kitchen boasts beautiful fully equipped cupboards with dishwasher, microwave, fridge / freezer and washing machine. The dining room/kitchen is open plan leading through a comfortably furnished lounge onto a large balcony with stunning sea-views.
A Weber braai (BBQ) and satellite dish / decoder has been provided for your enjoyment. The Perissa pool and lock-up garage is situated close by. A 200 metre walk to the semi-private beach or enjoy a five minute secure meander to Thompson's Bay (with lifeguards) and the infamous Charlie's Olympic sized tidal pool and in-house tennis court.
This unit is fully serviced Monday - Saturdays except for Sundays and public holidays. There is also a baby-sitting service in the area. Please contact Jamie for their number/s. A DSTV smart card can be requested for hire - contact Jamie.
• Air conditioner (all units)
• Beach (absolutely on the beach)
• Boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
• Car hire (less than 20km)
• Casino (less than 10km)
• Exercise facilities (less than 5km)
• Fishing (less than 3km)
• Golf (less than 5km)
• Kitchen (fully equipped)
• King Shaka International airport +-25km
• Laundry facilities onsite
• Medical facilities (less than 5km)
• Microwave in unit
• Tea / coffee making facilities
• Tumble dryer in unit
• Washing machine in unit
Activities and Attractions
• Just two hours away you can experience the African safari boasting the Big 5 in their natural habitat in the popular Umfolozi National Park
• Take a scenic trip in a microlight and watch the dolphins play in the surf or experience an authentic Zulu village trip to 'Shakaland'
• Ballito's new 'Lifestyle' and 'Ballito Mall' shopping centre a mere five minutes drive from Santorini with all the convenient stores for ample shopping and some exquisite dining
• Experience KwaZulu Natal's stunning uShaka Marine World and heated water park for the kids