About 5 Third Avenue Guesthouse
5 Third Avenue Guesthouse, located in the garden suburb of Walmer, located in the same street as Port Elizabeth Airport.
We are a B&B and Self-Catering establishment. Our rooms have a kitchenette, equipped with fitted two plate hob, bar fridge, kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery and glassware. We do not allow the cooking of spicy foods (ie. curry, stews, etc) due to the strong aroma which stays in the rooms and curtains. We provide ricoffy coffee, tea, sugar, powder milk, Face cloth and towels.
Please bring your own shampoo and beach towels. All rooms have shower en-suite only (no bath tub). We also provide shower gel and liquid hand soap.
Some rooms have two single beds which can be joined to give you a king size bed, other rooms have a queen size bed. Our overnight room is a smaller room with a double size bed. We also have a non self-catering room which does not have a kitchen or cooking facilities. This room is in the front section of our property and not around the pool where the other rooms are.
SERVICE & FACILITIES
Rooms are serviced daily except on Sundays and public holidays. We have a lovely pool and braai area. LED / LCD TVs in all room with Mnet and selected DSTV channels (Guesthouse bouquet). Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further information. All rooms are strictly non-smoking, our designated smoking area is the braai area.
Our Guesthouse is a private property and Right of Admission is reserved. We do not allow visitors. All facilities and amenities are for the sole use of our resident guests only.
• Free Airport Transfers between 8am and 8pm
• Fax and photo-copying facilities
• Large outdoor swimming pool
• Braai (BBQ), and Lapa area for guests use
• On-site parking
• Credit cards accepted
• Breakfast and dinner by prior arrangement (please inform us prior to your arrival)
• We provide one parking bay per room only.
• We are close to the beach and shopping centres (all within 10 minutes)
• The university is only 10 minutes away
• The Casino is only 8 minutes from our guest house
• We are close to most major amenities