About 556 Clarence Road
Wake up and see Table Mountain - had this before? You may call it "pure stress relief" ...
A dream of a holiday for nature lovers in a contemporary face-brick house in the peaceful surroundings of Pringle Bay, a seaside resort close to Cape Town. The neighbours are far away, and all touristic highlights of the Cape are in easy reach.
Face brick architecture (out- and inside) and rooms with high ceilings are characteristic to our house and add to its extraordinary charm.
The house consists of an area of approx. 200 sqm with a huge living and dining area with open plan kitchen, old oven and fire place. The house sleeps 6, there are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with bath and shower. 4 sliding doors lead from the living area onto a long patio and from there into the large pool.
The view from the patio over Pringle Bay and False Bay to Table Mountain in the distance is breathtaking. This is the place to unwind and to forget about your busy lifestyle. The 2 bedrooms also have access to the patio. The main bedroom has additional rocking chairs for you to relax and enjoy the fabulous views over the fynbos.
Last but not least: there are 2 outdoor showers for you to enjoy, and a jacuzzi in one of the bathrooms.
• Spacious living-/dining-area with open plan kitchen.
• HiFi music-system, CD player with plenty of CDs.
• TV for watching DVDs. DSTV-decoder: Please bring your own smartcard.
• Dining table for 6.
• Snooker table.
• Fire place, underfloor heating.
• Kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
• Crockery and equipment for 6 people.
• 3 bedrooms - 1x king bed and 2x twin beds.
• 1st bathroom with shower over the bath and outdoor shower.
• 2nd bathroom with bath, shower and outdoor shower.
• 12m long patio and "Fynbos"-garden.
• Braai, outside table with 6 chairs.
• Saltwater pool.
• 2 + 2 loungers.
One of the most spectacular roads in South Africa is the R44 between Gordon's Bay and Hermanus, renowned for whale watching. Pringle Bay is on that road, just one hour drive to Cape Town and even less to the Cape Of Good Hope and the winelands and other touristic highlights. Pringle Bay is a very charming, almost rural seaside resort in a 'Fynbos' nature reserve. Surrounded by pure nature, not disturbed by street lights: Live as in the African Bush. Stunning starry nights and the colours of mother nature in Africa will delight you!
There are 3 small grocery shops in Pringle Bay as well as 3 good restaurants, and more in the neighbouring towns Betty's Bay and Kleinmond. Our favourite restaurant, 'Hook, line and sinker', offers the best fish & chips served on today's paper. Or, just make your own 'braai' or find out where to get freshly caught crayfish!
Enjoy a holiday of a dream, relax, spoil yourself with nature, play some golf...