About 501 New Cumberland
This large (200 sq m) penthouse gives new meaning to understated luxury, with its tasteful décor, and sliding doors that open onto a wrap-around balcony, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean all the way from Robben Island across the Boulevard to Lion’s Head.
An exclusive 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom self-catering luxury penthouse apartment with private garden terrace. Wrap-around open balcony - overlooking the Atlantic ocean and boulevard as far as the eye can see. Enjoy lazy mornings in your double en-suite bedrooms, or an early breakfast on the secluded terrace whilst the fresh sea scents gently awakens your soul. The spacious free-flowing living room offers unobstructed, panoramic views from floor to ceiling. At the close of day enjoy spectacular sunsets with cocktails from this luxury penthouse with its inspiring artwork.
ACCOMMODATION & FACILITIES:
• A fully furnished apartment with Satellite TV (DSTV), CD Player & Dining area
• Fully equipped open plan kitchen with additional modern comfort appliances - Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer & Dishwasher
• Main Bedroom has air-conditioning and en-suite bathroom (bath & shower)
• Second Bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower only)
• Bedding Configuration: 1 King and 2 Single beds
• ADSL Internet with PrePaid Telephone
• Private Garden Terrace with barbeque facility
• Excellent security & safe / secure basement parking
Within walking distance from shops, restaurants, V&A Waterfront, Mini-golf, 9 hole golf course (South Africa’s oldest golf course - Metropolitan) and driving range. Nearby nightlife entertainment in the
Mouille Point hugs the ocean between Granger Bay and Three Anchor Bay close to the V&A Waterfront. The Mouille Point lighthouse, or Green Point Lighthouse as it is officially known, is a popular landmark. It is the starting point of the seaside promenade which goes all the way to Sea Point. The promenade is popular with walkers who enjoy a leisurely leg stretch and the more energetic joggers. Walking the Promenade is a popular family activity.
• Tourist Information
• Food and Catering Services
• Free Mobile Sim Starter Kit (Number can be provided in advance to give to family before arrival)
• Weekly Housekeeping Service (incl. Towels & Linen) - more frequent cleaning available at additional cost
• Internet Data Card Rental Option
• Baby Cot Rental Option
City Centre (2 km);
V&A Waterfront (1 km);
Cape Town Beaches(walking distance);