About 13 Beachy Head Drive
This stunning holiday home is located in Plettenberg Bay's most sought after road. The house is a three-storeyed Mediterranean villa with breathtaking 360° vistas of the whole bay and surrounding Outeniqua Mountains. The house has five bedrooms and five bathrooms, and sleeps 11 to 13 people. Flowing entertainment areas are located on two floors and the large upstairs patio is perfect for afternoon sunbathing and siestas. 13 Beachy Head Drive is a self-catering establishment with a beautiful kitchen and a large separate laundry / utility room. Dining is indoors or outdoors and a gas barbeque/ braai is provided.
The house is a five minute walk from Robberg Beach and within walking distance to shops. It is a short car trip to the centre of town. A security company monitors the house 24 hours a day. All linen and towels are provided. Satellite TV is available (full bouquet). Outside parking is available for three vehicles. A complimentary cleaning service is offered to guests who stay for longer than a week. Should guests wish to have the services of a maid more often, this can be arranged. The house is non-smoking and no pets are allowed.
Self Catering Accommodation
• Entrance hall with staircase to 1st floor
• Double bedroom; double bed and three-quarter bed; full bathroom opposite; opens onto garden
• Corner double bedroom; queen-sized bed; full en suite bathroom; opens onto garden
• Large laundry / utility room with outside entrance; Speed Queen top loader washing machine; Speed Queen drier; extra fridge / freezer; cooking facility for staff
• Double bedroom; two double beds (to sleep 2 or 4 persons); full bathroom opposite; leads to open patio / walkway area
• Corner double bedroom; queen-sized double bed; full en suite bathroom; leads to open patio area
• Open-plan sitting room / dining room with beautiful stone fireplace, Jetmaster gas fire and flat screen TV; sitting room opens onto top lawn garden with outdoor loungers, side tables and magnificent sea view; dining room opens onto leeward back porch with Weber gas barbeque / braai
• Fully fitted kitchen opens from dining room; separate scullery with two fridge / freezers
• Master Bedroom; king-sized, extra length bed; en suite bathroom (shower only); extra built-in cupboards; large TV; opens onto private balcony with stunning 180° views; indoor Jacuzzi room; shower off main bedroom
• Second Sitting Room opens onto sea facing balcony on one side and very large leeward open patio on the other side; marble fireplace with Jetmaster gas fire; fabulous entertainment area; outdoor dining room table on patio, seats 12; outdoor couches, chairs, coffee table and drinks trolley; dual access to guest WC and Jacuzzi.
Perfect for drinks and entertainment; has, without doubt, the best view in Plett!