About 1000 Hills Luxury Cabin
Set on a hilltop overlooking the Valley of 1000 Hills and bordering a safari park, the 1000 Hills Luxury Cabin offers peace and tranquility. It is fully equipped with everything you'll need for a fabulous break from reality.
If it is a romantic week-end you are looking for or just a place to re-wind, 1000 Hills Luxury Cabin is the place to be!
Self Catering Accommodation
The Luxurious Log Cabin Consists Of:
• An open plan fully equipped kitchen (including gas stove with oven, as well as a fridge and microwave)
• Lounge and dining room opening onto a covered deck with large gas braai
• Two bedrooms (one bedroom with queen size bed and the other with two single beds)
• One full bathroom including shower and bath with hand-shower
• Double carport (underneath the cottage)
• Separate entrance with remote-controlled gate
• Fully equipped ... enjoy home-away-from home comfort!
• No pets
• No smokers
Activities & Attractions
Enjoy the world famous Valley of a Thousand Hills Experience (Comrades Route) with its true Zulu hospitality. The main attractions on the 1000 Hills Experience are the dramatic landscapes and Zulu culture which is well interpreted at three cultural villages in one of the healthiest climates in the world.
Other Places of Interest Include:
• Crocodile and Reptile farm
• Choice wedding venues
• Heritage Market – Victorian shopping centre
• Supper Theatre
• Tala Valley game ranch with night game viewing
• Plenty of craft and furniture shops
• Horse riding through Shongweni Reserve and at Drummond
• Mountain Biking Giba Gorge
• Bird Park
We Are Situated Close To:
• Schools for sporting events
• Retirement villages (if visiting parents)
• Churches for various functions
• Wedding venues and conference centres