About Zambezi Point
Every bride dreams of a fairytale wedding with all the trimmings in a picturesque setting. Imagine a lovely venue on a country estate overlooking the Northern hills of Pretoria, with the warmth of the sunset spilling over the lush gardens and finding its way into the venue to embrace the bridal couple and all their guests with a natural tranquility.
Zambezi Point has long standing experience in the wedding industry and operates in the Pretoria area. Our existing clients love doing business with us because we offer friendly and professional service. We have a beautiful venue for any season.
In addition to the conventional reception hall, Zambezi Point also has on offer an authentic, African Boma. We offer our clients a complete outdoor experience combining the splendour of the African Bush with modern amenities and the same quality and service as we present at the Zambezi Hall. It should be noted that the Boma seats 200 - 300 people under cover, just in case the heavens should open up and bless your special day. Ideally suited for a more rustic type of wedding with a huge bonfire setting centre stage for a magnificent outdoor wedding celebration under starry skies.
Imagine a lovely thatched reception hall on country estate overlooking the beautiful sunset over the northern hills of Pretoria. Although this spacious hall is open plan, it is divided into three sections. The main section is used for the seating of guests, the second section for the dance floor and the third section for the buffet. Our thatched hall seats up to 300 guests without a dance floor and 250 guests with a dance floor. Set in a beautiful evergreen garden, along with the frog choir and lights at night, makes your function even more magical.
A stone chapel like no other. Our beautiful chapel features a lovely thatched roof, a unique bell-tower, gallery and a meranti wood pulpit. The chapel can accommodate 240 guests in total of which 60 are seated in the gallery. Once the bride arrives, the sound of the ringing brass bell announces the entering of the bride.
Zambezi Point does not accommodate weddings on Sundays or on Christian holidays such as Good Friday and 16 December.
• Thatched roof stone chapel or gazebo for garden weddings
• African Boma with a bonfire
• Thatched hall
• Lovely garden for photos
• Wide variety of menus to choose from
• Arguably the best catering in Pretoria
Our three promises to you
• Apart from beverages, flowers / decorations, the price you see is the price you pay. No hidden costs, no extras, no surprises. Our package is all inclusive
• Our draught beer on tap is bottomless and for free to you and all your guests
• Our food quantity, quality and taste is beyond anything you have ever tasted at a function venue. And to prove this, we will invite you to our taste evenings. We put our food where your mouth is!