About Welgemoed Manor
Welgemoed Manor is a Guest House in Welgemoed, situated in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town in close proximity to Cape Town International Airport. This gracious home is conveniently situated near the Mother City with major tourist attractions, wine estates, shopping malls, wedding venues and well known beaches.
Enjoy the ambience of a home filled with art, antiques and music and be assured of service excellence, beautiful accommodation and experienced, caring staff. Andrι and Leonora extend a warm welcome to their peaceful relaxing home, set in a lush tranquil garden offering private patios to enjoy the outdoors.
Five tranquil well-appointed bedrooms offer sherry, Wi-Fi internet, TV, tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryers, heaters, electrical blankets and small fridges. Safes and gowns are also provided and the en suite bathrooms are well equipped.
1. Ground level with door to patio. Queen size bed. Bathroom with bath. Fan.
2. Suite. Double bed in bedroom. Sleeping couch in living area. Table and chairs. Fan. Bathroom with bath. Separate shower.
3. Luxurious room. King size bed. Fully air conditioned. Bathroom with bath and shower.
4. Double bed. Bathroom with shower. Air conditioned
5. Double bed. Bathroom with shower. Air conditioned.
Breakfast may be enjoyed in or outdoors, weather permitting. In either case elegant table settings and freshly prepared, well presented food is served.
Dinner on request
Parking on Premises
Situated in easy reach of the N1
A few minutes away from the Bellville Golf Course
Close to: The Business - and Medical School of the University of Stellenbosch
Conference Centre, Christo Pienaar in Tygerberg Nature Reserve
Tyger Valley, Willow Bridge en Canal Walk Shopping Centres
Tyger Waterfront Office buildings
Sanlam Head office
Hugo Lambrechts Music Centre