About Turning Tides Bed & Breakfast
Turning Tides is a Bed and Breakfast located on the exclusive Leisure Isle in the famous Knysna Lagoon. Here we offer warm hospitality, superb accommodation and self catering facilities. This is the ideal location to explore the Garden Route or relax by the lagoon.
The large double rooms are elegantly decorated and have large balconies overlooking the lagoon. Small necessities such as the heated towel rail, ceiling fan and tea and coffee facilities makes it a comfortable stay.
• The house is situated on the lagoon front
• All rooms are en-suite with private balcony
• TV, heated towel rail, tea-making facility & ceiling fan in each elegant room
• Comprehensive breakfast selection served
• Pre-cooked, frozen meals available in the guests kitchen for guests wanting a "stay in night"
• Several fine restaurants nearby
• Enjoy changing tidal vistas and a peaceful outlook
• A birdwatchers paradise with over 70 different varieties listed identified from the garden
• In close proximity to two excellent golf courses
• Sporting activities range from strolling or cycling around secure Leisure Isle
• Hiking, forest walks, swimming and surfing further afield
• Telephone, fax and e-mail available
Small conferences/workshops (maximum 16 delegates) accommodated.
There are 2 beaches that you can visit - Lagoon Beach 500m and Sea Beach 7km from the Guest House. Sporting activities range from strolling or cycling around secure Leisure Isle to hiking, forest walks, swimming and surfing further a field. Canopy Tours in the forest that is 50km from the resort. Numerous water sports can be found in Knysna.
Your hosts, Joan and Ian, look forward to welcoming you to Turning Tides.