About Touraco Guesthouse
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac, in a peaceful well established residential area in the East of Pretoria, a friendly welcome awaits at Touraco Guest House where you will be exposed to an outstanding bed and breakfast experience. Ideally positioned with easy access to N4 and N1 highways, this guesthouse is suitable for business as well as leisure travel.
Touraco Guesthouse overlooks a peaceful, well-established garden featuring a great number of roses and inhabited by a profusion of indigenous birds. Enjoy total peace and tranquility with soothing water features enhancing the relaxing atmosphere. Space comes in abundance, choices are both numerous and exciting and quality is felt as well as seen.
We have gone the extra mile to cater to the demands of our valued guests with all the services you would expect, coupled with a few pleasant surprises. Luxurious rooms with a full complement of services ensure your stay will be one to remember.
We have 3 double / twin rooms. The Family Room with open-plan extra room, can cater for up to four people. 2 Single Rooms (can also be equipped as small double rooms). The comfortable stylish rooms are luxurious; all are individually decorated in warm colors with imaginative flair and thoughtful touches.
All rooms are non-smoking and have:
• Private entrances
• En-suite bathrooms
• Extra length twin or king size beds
• Quality Percale linen & fluffy towels
• DSTV with limited channels
• Stocked Fridge
• Coffee / Tea tray
• Heating & ceiling fans
• Electronic safe in every room
• Information folder
Superb personalized services are provided by the owners, Hartmut and Irene Kahle. These include imaginative, delicious breakfasts which are served in the Dining room with cozy fireplace or on the sunny patio overlooking the rose garden. A daily varying menu and home baked bread is offered to enhance the culinary experience. Classic service is warmed by genuine desire to please.
Facilities & Services
To enhance the pleasure of your stay Touraco Guesthouse offers:
Shuttle Service & Guided Tours:
Shuttle Service to and from the OR Tambo International Airport & Restaurants, Guided Day Tours & South Africa Tours, extensive Holiday planning for vacations throughout southern Africa (including Mauritius & the Seychelles) are offered in-house by Touraco
• Secure off-street parking, the property is fenced by an electric security fence and offers ample parking within the security fenced area.
• Wifi E-mail and Internet facilities
• Restaurant reservations
• Access to heated swimming pool
• Laundry and ironing services
Touraco Guesthouse is situated on the Eastern side of Pretoria, close to a wide range of centers:
• Willows Hospital and Doctors Suites offering a great variety of health services
• CSIR and Innovation Hub are within easy reach
• University of Pretoria
• Silver Lakes, Cullinan, Pretoria and other Golf Courses
• Botanical Garden of Pretoria
• Many country wedding venues
• Ten minutes from the Menlyn Shopping Centre that houses a large variety of up-market shops, restaurants and theatres