About The Space Guest House
The Space Guest House is centrally located in the heart of trendy Melville, close to SABC, Media 24 and the University of Johannesburg. The guest house is on Melville’s vibrant main road which boasts a variety of top restaurants, cocktail lounges, galleries, boutiques, bookstores and coffee shops.
The Space Guest House is also close to the main highways and centres of Johannesburg, the closest being Rosebank, Parkhurst and Greenside, as well as many of the city’s tourist attractions, including the Apartheid Museum, Constitutional Court and the Nelson Mandela Bridge.
The Space Guest House is the most central luxury Bed & Breakfast / Self-Catering accommodation in Melville. The modern, stylish and contemporary bedrooms all have private entrances and many comforts, including shared satellite Television, CD player and stocked bar fridge.
5 spacious luxury suites - all with en-suite bathrooms and private outside patio or garden space, most with King-size beds.
A deluxe continental breakfast with fresh fruit, cereal, yoghurt, cold meats and cheeses and a selection of rolls, muffins and croissants, fruit juices and coffee and tea. Breakfast can be served in your room or sit in our stylish and sophisticated dining area with friendly staff serving you.
• ADSL internet connection in each room
• Big screen Televisions and shared DSTV (Satellite Television)
• Off-street secure parking
• Laundry Service
• Airport and other transfers in luxury air conditioned vehicle
• Tours can be arranged
• Day Spa packages can be arranged (a hot favourite is the Camelot Spa at the Westcliff Hotel)
Truly the most central in Melville (step outside the gate, and you are right in the main road entertainment). Central to Johannesburg CBD, Sandton and OR Tambo International Airport.
• De la Crème - Coffee house and pastries
• Xai Xai Lounge
• Nuno’s Portuguese restaurant
• Poppy’s Restaurant
• Liberation Café ( bar and snack food )
• Jo- Anna the Melt bar and restaurant
• Liquid Blue cocktail bar
• Six cocktail lounge
• Kiyota Sushi restaurant
• Ratz cocktail bar ( Burgers, Nachos, steak and more )
• The Ant ( best pizza in town )
• De La Crème Coffee house and pastries
• Bambanani family restaurant
• Café Mexico ( Mexican cuisine )
• And plenty other restaurants and bars
• Hairdressers and beauty salons
• Boutiques and art galleries