About The Gallagher Hotel & Conference Centre
The Gallagher Hotel is an executive business hotel opposite the entrance of the famous Gallagher Convention Centre. The Gallagher Hotel, formerly known as the Midrand Executive Hotel, is now under new management and with a new look. It is situated in Halfway House in Midrand, Johannesburg and is easily accessible to all road users, whether by Gautrain, public transport, air and any other form of road transport.
We have 104 renovated rooms in the hotel. They are double rooms and twin rooms with new furniture and linen. Each room has en-suite bathroom and toilet with access to free Wi-Fi, DStv on big screens, air conditioned rooms and telephone facilities.
• Guest Lounge with five big screens TVs
• Fully operational Halal restaurant (serving all meals)
• Non-alcoholic bar
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
• Free parking
• Two fully equipped conference rooms
• 1st conference room capacity - 60 pax
• 2nd conference room capacity - 30 pax
• Meals during conference meetings are also provided
• Enquire about our special conference packages
Activities & Attractions
Tours around the city and to any other places of interest can be arranged upon request; be it individual tours or group tours we can arrange them.
• Boulders Shopping Mall
• The Gallagher Convention Centre
• Sandton City
• Maropeng and Sterkfontein Caves
• Gold Reef City
• Mandela House Museum
• The Cradle of Humankind
• Day trips to Sun City