About The Fever Tree
The Fever Tree Guesthouse is situated in the quiet village of Hluhluwe in the heart of Zululand and although it is a fairly remote area, there is much to see and do while here. We can be found between the iSimangaliso Wetland Park and Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Game Reserve.
Our dining / reception room rooms open on to the beautiful garden and swimming pool and here you can admire a number of different bird species that frequent the garden.
All our rooms are offered on a bed and breakfast basis and you can order dinner on request. Three rooms have a small kitchenette that contains a fridge, table top oven and hotplate, toaster, kettle, crockery and cutlery.
Twin Room (Self Catering Facilities):
This double or twin room has an en-suite bathroom, coffee making facilities and complimentary toiletries.
Family Room (Self Catering Facilities):
The family room sleeps four guests and has an en-suite bathroom. There are coffee making facilities, complimentary toiletries and your own balcony with stunning country views.
Double room (No Kitchen):
This double room has an en-suite bathroom, coffee making facilities and complimentary toiletries.
Double room with kitchenette (Self Catering Facilities):
This room has twin beds and a kitchenette.
Standard Room Facilities:
• Remote controlled air conditioner
• Remote controlled television with M-Net and 7 channel DStv
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Basic bathroom accessories and toiletries
• Ceiling fan
• Communal lounge / dining area
• Secure parking
• Braai facilities available on request
• Laundry service available on request
• Internet facilities and wireless internet available
• Lovely outdoor splash pool