About Suite 102 The Studios
Welcome to this fully furnished, industrial loft style holiday apartment overlooking the colourful houses of the Bo Kaap – This can be your corporate travel getaway or tourist central spot. Star quality on the door step of Bo Kaap, a popular tourist attraction.
102 The Studios is a modern, comfortable, stylishly furnished, self-contained loft apartment. It boasts a spacious bedroom, amazing pool deck in the complex with 24 Hour Security and Secure basement parking. Air-conditioned, and excellent location within walking distance to Cape Town's trendy Long Street where the night life sizzles, City CBD, De Waterkant & V&A Waterfront and 20 minutes from Cape Town International Airport.
Self Catering ACCOMMODATION
102 The Studios comprises a modern, fully equipped kitchen with complimentary tea and coffee facilities. It has one bedroom and separate bathroom (shower only), a dining area and an entertainment area. An added feature is the main bedroom window looking at the majestic Signal Hill, Devil's Peak Mountain. The apartment is an exceptionally quiet corner apartment at the back of the complex, facing Bo Kaap - quiet and private. An additional convenience in the complex is a secluded splash pool. Daily servicing can be arranged at an additional daily charge.
The apartment is equipped with LCD TV and satellite TV. Other conveniences include ironing facilities and an on site laundry.
• A fully furnished apartment with DSTV, wall mounted LCD TV and DVD Player
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite top
• Spacious bedroom
• Bedding configuration: 2 x single / 1 x King + 2 x single sleepers (ottomans)
• Apartment Level: 1st floor - stairs from ground or level access from parking bay
• Walking distance to CBD attractions; De Waterkant and V&A Waterfront
• Parking: Safe basement parking
• Equipped with air-con
• Pool Deck in complex
• Complimentary coffee, tea & amenities for the first night
(Available upon request in advance at an additional cost)
• Transfers from and to the airport
• Grocery shopping before your arrival
• Weekly housekeeping service (incl. towels and linen) - daily or more regular cleanups can be arranged
• Car hire and day tours (incl. safaris)
• Tourist information
• Free mobile sim starter kit
• Baby cot rental
Attractions and Activities
At night the area comes alive with restaurants, bars and nightclubs all within walking distance. Historical Cape Town, business district, V&A Waterfront, boat rides to Robben Island, the Table Mountain cableway, Clifton and Camps Bay Beaches are all only a short drive away.
Further afield are the Constantia Winelands (15 minutes) and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens (10 minutes). A 45-minute drive will allow you to discover other treasures such as Cape Point, the Stellenbosch, Franschoek and Paarl winelands and of course Bloubergstrand with its world famous view of Table Mountain!