About Stille Woning Guest House
Stille Woning Guest House in White River offers value for money and first class accommodation. The true African beauty surrounds us. Amazing places to see such as the well-known Kruger National Park, as well as the Panorama Route, with beautiful views from God's Window, astounding natural wonder of Bourkes' Luck Potholes and then the famous old historical village Pilgrim’s Rest.
Stille Woning is ideally situated, whether it will be for a business trip, or a fun filled adventure on the wild side of life! All you need to do is sit back, have a drink and relax; leave the rest up to the hosts!
Stille Woning Guest House consists of eleven en-suite rooms with a shower and / or bath. Our rooms are decorated in a modern home-like style. Each room is fully equipped with features such as crisp white cotton percale linen, extra-length beds, thick towels, bathroom amenities, Plasma TV’s, DStv, fan / heater, complimentary tea / coffee making facilities, free WiFi Internet, hair dryers for the ladies and much more. A variety of different rooms are available to suit everyone’s needs.
• With double beds, en-suite bathrooms (shower and / or bath)
• Two single beds, en-suite bathroom with huge walk in shower
• Two interlinking rooms
• Two single beds in one room
• Separated by en-suite bathroom with shower and bath
• Three single beds in another room for children / adults
Breakfast and Dining
Our delicious full-cooked and Continental breakfasts are served in our sunny dining room or outside on the main terrace, weather permitting. You also have the ‘pre-booked’ choice of breakfast in bed one of your mornings when you don’t feel like leaving the room!
Our Boma is beautifully situated to give you a true bush-like-feel. We offer dinners on request for minimum of 10 pax only. Dinner consists of a four course meal and a night to remember!
• Relax by the swimming pool or the patio, with a glass of wine / refreshment
• Drinks available in our honesty bar on premises
• Secure parking for paying customers
• Night watch and 24/7 watch in street for extra security
• Child friendly
• Pet friendly
• Computer and printer for clients to use at all times
• Self catering facilities available on request
• Airport transfers
• Car hire / transport
• Laundry / dry cleaning (24 hours)
• Dinner reservations
• Dinner transfers
We can assist you with booking tours, including:
• Kruger National Park day trips
• Panorama Day Trip
• Chimp Eden Feeding Tour
• Elephant interaction at Elephant Whispers
• Microlighting at Kwa Madwala Private Game Reserve
• Cultural Villages
• Day trips to Maputo in Mozambique
• Trips to Swaziland
• If we can’t assist you, we’ll know of someone that can!
Your hosts Jaco and Lucille invite those who like that something extra, that little more, to their luxurious boutique hotel Stille Woning, where good is never good enough!