About S'tiba Guesthouse
S’tiba Guesthouse is in Gauteng Province, a unique and stunning structure built to accommodate special guests and a conferencing venue. Our establishment is perfectly located for Gauteng guests and for guests from other provinces. We are close to all Gauteng’s places of interest; Johannesburg, Ekurhuleni, OR Tambo International Airport, Germiston Airport, Soweto, Standard Bank Arena, Soccer City, Rand Stadium, Ellis Park Stadium.
• S’tiba Guest House has 12 quite spacious rooms each from 25m˛
• Each room has a toilet and a shower
• Nine of the rooms have two x three quarter beds
• One Queen Rooms each have a queen bed
• One Family Room with a Queen and a three quarter bed
• All rooms are equipped with under-floor heating
• Each room is equipped with a TV
• Establishment equipped with Chubb security and electric wire fence around the property
• Dining hall accommodates 24 persons at a time for dinners and booked-in guests.
• Special, spacious venue fully equipped with quality conferencing equipment
Why Choose S’tiba Guesthouse?
• 39km from OR Tambo International Airport and 41km to Soweto
• A centre to ensure priority and privacy for each conference meeting
• Capable of hosting one conference at a time
• A perfect environment that lends itself to conferencing, training and eventing
Ezulwini, our thatched roof conference venue is situated on the second floor with beautiful views, toilets and bar facilities.