Welcome to St Francis E's-cape on SA-Venues.com, offering 3 star graded accommodation in St Francis Bay, Sunshine Coast.
Choose from a host of outdoor activities, including surfing the famous Bruce’s Beauties, kayaking the river Kromme, horse-riding along the dunes or simply sipping sundowners on the beach. Golfers have several options with both the highly rated St Francis Links and St Francis Golf Club located within walking distance.
Situated upon elevated sand dunes, St Francis E’s-cape offers panoramic sea and mountain views over the village. This is the ideal getaway for couples and small families. The accommodation sleeps a maximum of 2 adults and 2 young children.
The house comprises
One family-size bedroom with full bathroom en-suite. Bedroom leads onto spacious deck with sea views and consists of a queen size XL bed and ¾ sleeper-couch for kiddies to share.
Downstairs: The kitchen, living room and dining room offer all the necessities for a home-cooked meal or relaxed braai on the patio.
Other features include
• All linen provided (including beach towels)
• Weber braai
• Mini hi-fi
• TV and DVD player
• Golf trollies
• Washing machine
• 500m to St Francis Links and St Francis Golf Club
• 500m to Village shopping centre
• 800m to swimming beach
• Short drive to Kromme river
• 5 mins to Cape St Francis lighthouse
• 40 mins to Storms River (highest bungee jump in SA)
• 45 mins to Baviaanskloof
• 50 mins to Tsitsikamma National Park
• 90 mins to Addo Elephant Park
Nearby amenities include
• Laundromat, ATM, internet café, post office and pharmacy at Village centre (300m)
• Local tourism office (500m)
• Airstrip (1km)
• Watersports such as surfing, windsurfing, diving, jet-skiing, boating and kayaking
• Tennis, bowls and squash
• Cycling, horse-riding and hiking/walking in nature reserves
• Deep-sea or river fishing
• Sunset cruises on the canals or out to sea
• Air-flips along the coast from the landing strip
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)