About Samzo House
Offering flexible and tailor-made conference packages designed to suit your organisational needs, Samzo House is a small intimate venue where staff are helpful and friendly, and willing to assist wherever possible.
Samzo House is home to CPMD, The College of People Management and Development, a fully fledged accredited training provider specialising in property and finance programmes to the public and private sectors.
Located in the heart of Norwood and central to Greater Johannesburg, Samzo House is suitable for:
• Training / facilitation
• Team building
• Corporate functions
• Comfortable, affordable and accessible
• This upmarket venue is fully equipped with multi-media facilities, interactive white board, plush carpets, leather seats and larger desks.
• The room can host up to 40 delegates in varying configurations.
• Suited to your executive delegates.
• Projector is suspended from the ceiling.
• Access to DSTV and DVD.
Lecture Room 1and Lecture Room 2
• These rooms are typical classroom type lecture rooms, with double stackable desks and stackable upholstered chairs
• The room can host up to 60 delegates in a classroom style and over 90 delegates in a cinema style
• Suited to any type of training, lecture, large meeting groups, team building, etc
• Fitted carpets with a tiled border
• Suspended projectors and mounted white boards
• 24 computer workstations
• Set up in classroom style
• Includes projector, white board and flip chart
Additional Seating Areas
• Canteen - seats 40 with large screen TV
• Outside Pause Area - with seating
• Reception Resource Area - tea/coffee and registrations
• Reception Lounge Area - breakaway sessions
• Easy access
• Secure parking
• Catering facilities
• Braai area
• Juice, water and sweets
• Air conditioning
• Projectors, white boards and screens
• Flip charts
• Secretarial services on request
• Shops and restaurants within walking distance
• DVD and DSTV