About Route 511 Guest House
Route 511 Guest House is well positioned for the business traveller, keen golfer, aviator and Gauteng tourist. We are conveniently located on the R511 main road between Fourways and Hartebeespoort Dam just of the N14 Highway and within easy reach of Copperleaf Golf Estate, Lanseria Airport, Pretoria, Midrand and Fourways.
Route 511 Guest House offers elegant air-conditioned suites which have everything you need for a good nights rest including King size extra length beds (or two single beds) with premium bedding. The spacious en-suite bathrooms with corner bathtub and separate rain shower feature a makeup vanity with hairdryer, luxury towels, complimentary toiletries and bathrobes for in-house use.
Additional In Room Facilities
• Black out curtains
• Reading lights above the beds
• Air conditioners
• Built in ironing board and iron
• Electronic safe
• Mini bar partially stocked, special items on request
• Complimentary coffee and tea station
• Smart LED TV with Blue tooth
• DStv with selected channels
• Complimentary LTE Wi-Fi in suites and complex
• International plugs including USB
• Daily housekeeping and turn-down service
• Non smoking suites
On Site Facilities
• 24 hour reception
• Secure on site parking
• Restaurant open from 06h00 to 22h00
• Room service
• Comfortable pool loungers and pool towels
• On site express laundry service
• Shuttle service to Lanseria Airport and Gautrain Sandton
• Business service
Places of interest
While Route 511 Guesthouse tends to all your comfort needs, we are also well-positioned to enjoy Gauteng's tourist and recreation offerings: Aloe Valley Meander, Crocodile River Reserve, Zwartskop Raceway, Kyalami International Race Track, Hartbeespoort Dam, Monte Casino, the Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site, the Magaliesberg Bioshere Reserve.
We regret Route511 Guest House is not suitable for young children due to our unprotected swimming pool.