About Pretoria North Lodge
Pretoria North Lodge is nestled at the foot of the Magaliesberg mountain range in Pretoria en-route to Kruger, the Pilanesberg and Madikwe National Parks. Here, everyone can enjoy a beautiful view over our garden that hosts the scarce and very shy green pigeon we have adopted into our emblem.
Pretoria North Lodge is strategically situated near Rosslyn, (OVI) Onderstepoort and Pretoria Technical College. The CBD of Pretoria is a 15 minutes’ drive from our home.
The spacious rooms offer accommodation that puts emphasis on comfort and privacy.
Facilities include air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, TV (Commercial DStv), a fridge as well as tea and coffee facilities
• Double En-Suite – furnished with a Queen size bed and en-suite bathroom
• Twin – furnished with two twin size beds, the en-suite bathroom has both a bath and shower
• Twin - furnished with two twin size beds, the en-suite bathroom has a shower only
• Honeymoon Suite – furnished with a King size four poster bed the room has a full bathroom
• Luxury Double – furnished with a King size bed and full bathroom
• Doubel En-suite - furnished with a Queen size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower only
Breakfast & Dining
We have a fully equipped kitchen to cater for your every need, from informal breakfasts on the patio to formal dinners in the dining area. All guests’ needs are catered for by our friendly staff consisting of our managers, chef and other staff.
For those who need some recreation we offer darts and/or a game of pool. Should you just want to relax, we offer the indoor pool or enjoy our lovely garden