About Hamilton Manor
Strategically situated, high on a hill in the fittingly named suburb of ‘Paradise’ this luxury, 3 star Knysna Bed and Breakfast offers it’s guests spectacular views of Knysna, the Knysna Lagoon and the famous Knysna Heads. Guests can enjoy sundowners on their private balcony or patio and watch yachts, ferries, the Paddle cruiser, the John Benn cruise along our beautiful Knysna Lagoon…perfect for a romantic Honeymoon!
Fran will welcome you to one of her five luxurious en-suite rooms. All rooms are equipped with a TV, fridge, coffee / tea tray, private patio or balcony with spectacular views! Honeymoon couples can enjoy a romantic evening on their private patio or balcony and watch the moon rise over the Lagoon.
Ground floor, on the Lagoon side, with magnificent views, en-suite bathroom with shower, double bed and private patio leading unto the lawn. Microwave, crockery, cutlery and wineglasses available on every floor.
Ground floor, on the eastern side with great views, en-suite bathroom with shower, twin beds (can be made into king) and private patio leading unto lawn. Microwave, crockery, cutlery and wineglasses available on every floor.
Very spacious open plan unit on the ground floor and on the Lagoon side, with magnificent views, en-suite bathroom with shower, king size bed (or twin beds). Lounge area with sleeper couch (double) for a 3rd person. Kitchenette with microwave, toaster, crockery, cutlery etc. and large patio with braai facilities.
Top floor, on the Lagoon side, with spectacular 180 degree views, en-suite bathroom with shower, double bed and private balcony. Microwave, crockery, cutlery and wineglasses available on every floor.
Top floor, on the eastern side with great views, en-suite bathroom with shower, king bed (can be converted to twin beds if required) and private balcony. Microwave, crockery, cutlery and wineglasses available on every floor.
• Safe off-street parking
• Coffee / tea making facilities (All rooms)
• Fridge (All rooms)
• Colour TV (DStv) (All rooms)
• Heater / Fan (All rooms)
• Private balcony / patio with the best views in Knysna (All rooms)
• Non-smoking Rooms (All rooms)
• Ironing board, hairdryer, travel adapters available
• Free Wi-Fi
• Microwave, crockery, cutlery and wineglasses available on every floor
• All rooms serviced daily
• Laundry facilities are located close by in town
ATTRACTIONS AND Activities
Nestled in a very quiet cul-de-sac only 1 km from the Waterfront and Town Centre, Paradise House offers its guests the opportunity to sample a number of attractions in and around Knysna.
• Board a ferry and enjoy a cruise to Featherbed Nature Reserve and the Knysna Heads
• Watch the whales and dolphins play from Knysna Heads, Brenton-on-sea, Buffulo Bay, Knoetzie or Plettenberg Bay
• Visit Knysna Elephant Park, Monkeyland or the unique Birds of Eden.
• For the adventurous try Blackwater Tubing at Stormsriver, bungee jumping at Bloukrans River Bridge or do a canopy tour in the Tsitsikamma forest
• Take a drive over the majestic Outeniqua Mountain and visit Oudtshoorn’s famous Ostrich farms and the Cango Caves
• Enjoy a walk or sundowners on one of our many beautiful beaches
• Play a round of Golf on the World renowned golf courses - Pezula Golf Course or Simola Golf Course
Knysna is very central to all activities in the Garden Route - so make Paradise House your base from where to explore the most beautiful part of Africa. We will be happy to share our comprehensive knowledge of the beautiful Garden Route, give our guests travel advice and make bookings on their behalf.
Come and relax in Paradise!