Have Your Say
Submit a Review
Have you been to Northway Lodge Guest House in Durban North?
Let us know what you thought of the venue and how you enjoyed your visit to Durban.
Reviews & Comments
Showing 5 reviews (ordered by date of stay, most recent appearing first)
I would like to compliment you for the wonderful stay at Northway Lodge! I really felt “at home” and would recommend it to anyone of the staff and friends.
I really felt lost when I arrived, but that was soon put aside by the way you made me feel. Thank you so much.
Just a quick message containing a big THANK YOU for making us so welcome and getting our visit to Natal off to such a good start.
Better than a Guest House, much more like a warm, friendly home.
Temperature here this morning 3 degrees C with snow 80 km north!
George and Alan, (MadRefs)
A wonderfully run guest house with excellent service.
Great food and very friendly people to assist in making my stay in Durban so enjoyable.
The accommodation was spotlessly clean, in a very relaxing atmosphere.
Just like home from home, I will certainly visit again !!!
My wife and I had a fantastic visit at Northway Lodge. We highly recommend it for the following reasons:
- Anna and her sister were very welcoming, helpful and flexible.
- The rooms and overall lodge are decorated with sophisticated taste. Beds are comfortable and we felt at home for the 4 nights we stayed there.
- The full english breakfast was delicious with eggs made to order. The fresh fruit salad and yoghurt was our favorite.
- The patio/ pool area were a welcome refuge in the afternoon - perfect for reading, relaxing, enjoying an afternoon snack.
- The location is convenient and central with the big sports stadiums being less than 5 minutes away. Also convenient was the grocery store - we bought food from the Hypermarket (2 mins down the road) and cooked dinner for ourselves while enjoying a beverage from the Mole Hole (self-service pub at the Lodge).
Tom, Andrew & I had a wonderful time at the lodge. Your hospitality was amazing and you made everything special for what was too short a stay. Thanks to Bill and your sister for their kindness and welcome too.
We are home safe but tired.
With best regards
Showing 5 reviews
King Shaka International - 34km
Children of all ages are welcome.
Check-in from 14h00
Check-out by 10h00
Listed on SA-Venues.com
June 2010 - 5 Reviews