About Nat-Art Self Catering
Situated in Edgemead, Nat-Art has been accommodating local and overseas guests since 2003.
Nat-Art has five units to choose from, each having separate entrances.
Dassie Den is a self catering unit which has a separate bedroom with lots of cupboards and a double bed (or two single beds). In the lounge, there is a two seater couch which can be replaced with two single beds. The fully equipped kitchen is open plan to the lounge, with breakfast nook and bar stools. The bathroom has both a bath and shower.
Meerkat Manor is a self catering unit, consisting of a bedroom section with a double bed and the lounge section has a double sleeper couch which can also be replaced with a single bed. The fully equipped kitchen has a breakfast nook with bar stools. The bathroom has a shower.
Lazy Lavender is a partly self-catering unit. The bedroom has a king size bed (or two single beds). The kitchen section consists of a bar fridge, microwave, toaster and kettle with breakfast nook with bar stools. The bathroom has a large shower.
Cozy Cove is a partial self-catering unit. It consists of a double bed with kettle and tea / coffee making facilities. There is a bathroom (shared with Comfy Corner unit) with a shower and a bath. There is a separate toilet. The kitchenette has a fridge / freezer and microwave which is also shared with Comfy Corner unit.
Comfy Corner is a partial self-catering unit. It consists of a double bed with kettle and tea / coffee making facilities. There is a bathroom (shared with Cozy Cove unit) with a shower and bath. There is a separate toilet. The kitchenette has a fridge / freezer and microwave which is also shared with Cozy Cove unit.
• Complementary coffee, tea, sugar and milk
• Kitchen towels, washing up liquid
• Bath and swimming pool towels
• Soap and two toilet rolls
• Iron and ironing board
• Hair dryer
• Selected DStv channels
• Wall heater
• Ceiling or standing fans
Available at Nat-Art:
• Free off-street parking area
• Communal swimming pool (safety net available)
• Communal braai area
• For an additional charge, a pre-packed breakfast can be ordered, which will be left in your fridge in the afternoon for the next morning. It will consist of cereal, milk, juice, yogurt, two slices of bread to pop into the toaster, muffin, fruit of the day, butter, jam and cheese
• A baby sitting service is available at an additional charge per hour
• Airport transfer service - there is an additional charge for this
• Luggage - although units are ready from 14h00, guests are welcome to store their luggage in the main house until occupancy, likewise leaving luggage after vacating units at 10h00