Map showing Mizizi House of Sandton
Directions to Mizizi House of Sandton
from Johannesburg International Airport:
1. As you leave Johannesburg International Airport, keep on the far right hand side of the main exit carriageway
2. Follow the overhead sign marked R24 - Johannesburg
3. You will merge with the N12 highway, travelling west
4. Approaching the N12/N3 interchange, follow the overhead sign marked N3 (N1) Pretoria
5. Do not take the sign marked Johannesburg 5
6. You will now be travelling north along the N3 highway
7. Proceed north along the N3 Highway. After the London road exit to Alexandra take the Marlboro Drive exit to the left.
8. Carry on with Marlboro Drive and pass underneath the M1 Motorway. About 400 meters after passing under the M1 Motorway Marlboro Drive ends at a T junction with Bowling/Catherine Street. Turn left into Catherine Street and follow this, passing underneath Grayston Drive
9. After passing beneath Grayston Drive, Catherine Street goes gently uphill passing through a number of traffic lights. After the traffic lights at Pybus Road Catherine Street makes a sharp bend to the right and thereafter crosses Rivonia Road at a set of traffic lights.
10. Carry on over Rivonia Road into Sandton Drive. Continue downhill along Sandton Drive passing through two sets of traffic lights (Alice Road and Grayston Drive) both of which make T junctions with Sandton Drive on your right, as you proceed downhill.
11. At the third set of traffic lights (with a petrol station on your right) turn right into Marie and take the first short right turn after the petrol station into 4th Street
12. Proceed along 4th Street crossing over one T Junction. After crossing the T Junction we are about 200 meters on the left at Number 121. There is a sign outside 121 Mizizi House