About Loevensteyn Guesthouse
Loevensteyn Guesthouse adjoins the Tygerberg Nature Reserve with stunning views of the Boland Mountains. Situated in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town, it allows you to be in close reach of the major tourist attractions of Cape Town. Easy access to the N1 (only 1km) and only 20km from Cape Town and the V&A Waterfront.
The views of the mountains, the hospitality, the birds of the nature reserve, the privacy of the luxury rooms, all with private entrances, make this a popular destination for tourists and business people. Our reputation is testimony to the fact that for 10 years our guests return to Loevensteyn time after time.
Add highly professional services and a friendly atmosphere to reasonable prices, and you get “The Best in the West” and real value for money.
• Three double en-suite bedrooms, tastefully furnished with antiques
• One self-catering bachelor flat
• One two-bedroom log cabin with 2 en-suite bathrooms
• True South African hospitality
• English breakfasts
• Colour TV and M-net in all rooms
• Bar fridges and coffee making facilities
• Fax, computer and telephone facilities
• Secure parking behind safety gates
• A thatched lapa with braai / barbeque facilities, in a beautiful garden setting, overlooking the whole of Bellville and the Stellenbosch Mountains
The AA remarked: “a superb establishment which was found to be spotlessly clean, with great attention to detail and with good functional furnishings”.
Where are we situated
• 20 km from Cape Town
• 4 km from Tygerberg- and Panorama hospitals
• 30 km from Stellenbosch
• 15 km from Bloubergstrand
• 10 km from the Casino
• 7 km from Tyger Valley shopping center
• 7 km from the Velodrone and Bellville Athletics stadium