Welcome to Leriba Hotel and Spa on SA-Venues.com, offering 4 star graded accommodation in Centurion, Northern Gauteng.
The award winning hotel boasts:
• Seventy three Luxury en suite rooms which includes 15 five (5) Star Business Suites
• Sixteen fully equipped conference venues that can accommodate up to 800 delegates per day.
• Wide variety of team building adventures
• Two full a la carte restaurants with walk in wine cellar
• Leriba Spa and Wellness Centre
• Outside lush garden venues
• Swimming pools, pergola and private dining areas
• Fully equipped, state of the art gymnasium [free of charge to all guests]
• Physiotherapist on site
The 73 elegant and spacious en suite rooms, business and presidential suites blend comfort and style for the business and leisure guest. The luxury en suite rooms are decorated in a minimalistic East African style with a splendid view onto the lavish landscaped gardens displaying an abundance of indigenous plants and birdlife. We also offer facilities for disabled guests.
All the elegant en suite bedrooms boast two twin beds or a double bed, bedside tables, small lounge, under floor heating, ceiling fan, work desk with telephone, satellite television, wireless internet, digital safe, fully stocked mini bar, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, en suite bathroom with separate bath and shower, and amenities. The 5 Star rooms boast additional air conditioning. Discreet 24 hour security surveillance.
Leriba Hotel and Spa boasts two full a la carte restaurants namely Hemingway’s Restaurant and Wine Cellar and Chapters Restaurant.
Hemingway's restaurant and wine cellar (Awarded Overall Best Restaurant in SA at the Welcome Awards 2011) is tastefully decorated with understated elegance. The ambience reminds of a classic French cafe with splashes of contemporary Provencal style. The carefully selected wine collection offers a wide range of tastes and flavours to compliment the sumptuous culinary journey with excellent paring suggestions.
The award winning chef, Jan De Wet Botha, member of the National Chef Team, offers an exciting and honest menu with flavours. A feast that will awaken your senses.
Chapters Restaurant is tucked away in the lush indigenous gardens and offers unparalleled garden vistas, whether you opt for the airy indoors or the sun-drenched terrace. The ever evolving menu offers exciting simple and honest food influenced by fresh local seasonal produce.
Up to 1200 delegates can be accommodated in 18 fully equipped air conditioned venues. The largest venue can accommodate 400 delegates theatre style. The well designed venues with direct access and views on the indigenous gardens provide a conference experience with a difference. A variety of team building events, pre- and post-conference tours and unique cultural appreciation presentations are also offered.
Leriba Hotel and Spa offers a tranquil setting, as all the venues are in the indigenous gardens or have direct access to the lush, landscaped gardens. Leriba Hotel and Spa boasts various indoor and garden venues. Our wedding planners and the magic of our surrounds will deliver a memorable experience.
Our largest venue can accommodate up to 250 people. If you are looking for a smaller, more intimate affair feel free to utilize one of our smaller restaurant venues Hemingway’s Restaurant , Chapters Restaurant or any of the outside areas. The gardens provide a magnificent backdrop for photography. Your photographs can be taken in our beautiful garden, while your guests enjoy canapés on the lawns.
Allow our award winning Executive Chef to create the perfect menu for your big day, tailored to suit your individual needs and tastes. Each perfectly designed dish can be complemented by our wide selection of wines from our wine cellar (Platinum Diners Club Winelist of the year 2010 & 2011).
The Leriba Spa and Wellness Centre can also assist with wedding preparations including makeup etc.
Leave all the stress and planning to our experienced staff, which can ensure that you walk away with the greatest memories. After the reception, treat yourselves to a night in our exclusive 5 Star Suites.
Kindly note that the outdoor lush garden venues are offered free of charge. Unfortunately all these venues are only suited for morning weddings as we do not allow dinner and dancing.
Leriba Lodge Group offers unequalled hospitality and in depth understanding of every guest’s needs and provides a haven of natural elegance with luxury accommodation, excellent service and superior facilities.
We also offer complimentary shuttle service to and from the Centurion Gautrain Station, shopping mall and Centurion area.
• Winner: Best Luxury Hotel in South Africa at the AA Travel Accommodation Awards in Durban
• Winner: Best Overall Restaurant in South Africa at the Welcome Awards in Durban
• Winner: Best Overall Fine Dining Restaurant in South Africa at the Welcome Awards in Durban
• Best Luxury Hotel in SA, AA Travel Awards 2011
• Overall Best Restaurant in SA, Welcome Awards 2011
• Best Fine Dining Restaurant in SA, RASA Awards 2010
• Top 100 Winelist of the year 2011/2012
• Platinum Diners Club Winelist of the year 2010 & 2011
• Top 10 Gauteng Conference Venue, Business Traveller 2010
• Venue of Choice, SA Conference Directory 2010
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)