About Le Palais D’Afrique
Le Palais D'Afrique offers fully equipped, cosy garden cottages with separate entrances. The cottages are tastefully furnished and decorated and offer luxury self-catering accommodation for the holidaymaker or businessperson in Pinelands, Cape Town.
• There are 2 private and quiet cottages, set in a green, secluded garden
• The cottages sleep a maximum of 4 guests per unit.
Small Cottage of 55m² consists of: lounge with double sleeper couch, bedroom with queen-size bed, open plan kitchen with hob and extractor, fridge and freezer and a bathroom with shower.
Bigger Cottage of 65m² consists of: lounge with double sleeper couch, bedroom with queen-size bed, bathroom with bath and shower, kitchen with hob and extractor, oven, fridge and freezer and a guest toilet.
Facilities & Services
• Each cottage is also equipped with international shaver plug and hairdryer, TV and radio.
• Bedding and towels are provided.
• The cottages are serviced weekly.
• Secure off-street parking.
• Beautiful swimming pool and barbeque facility.
• Ideal for business professionals or holiday visitors
• Breakfast is available on request.
• Close to shops and restaurants
• Only 10 minutes from the centre of Cape Town, V&A Waterfront, International Convention Centre (CTICC), Airport, Century City / Ratanga Junction or Kirstenbosch
• 5 minutes to Mowbray Golf Course & Grand West Casino
• The Cape's major tourist attractions and business areas are just around the corner
Your host, Walter Boesch (Swiss / South African), resident manager / owner, lives on the grounds and is a licensed tourist guide. A touring vehicle is available for private transfers and tours. Car hire (all categories) can be arranged.