About Lazy Lodge Guest Ranch
Lazy Lodge is ideally situated on a small holding overlooking the quaint fishing village of Paternoster with unspoiled views over Bekbaai and the Cape Columbine Light House and only three minutes drive to pristine beaches.
Unwind on our spacious veranda overlooking the pool area (protected from the wind, has safety net to protect the little ones), dam and serene views over surrounding farm lands, two verandas both have open fire places to sit around or braai in.
Enjoy a game of snooker or darts on verandah and boules on the court. Sit back and relax on our upstairs sun deck. Take in breath taking views of Paternoster. Enjoy a glass of wine at our poolside bar.
The lodge is available as a whole unit with accommodation for 10 people. The lodge has 3 units that consist of 5 rooms and 3 Bathrooms. There are 3 double beds and 4 single beds.
The lodge has a large fully equipped kitchen, large dining room and a fire place with TV lounge. There is a dish washer in the kitchen. There is also a pool, veranda with braai and fireplace, pool table and darts. We can also supply a camp cot for a baby up to two years old.
• Braai on veranda, lapa and pool
• Secure parking
• Children very welcome.
• Childs paradise with farm animals.
• Great for bike riding.
• Small pets welcome
Activities and Attractions
• Fishing, musseling. Crayfish can be purchased from the fisherman
• Kilometres of beach for hiking
• Bird watching in abundance.
• Lazy Lodge has at least 40 different birds species, and a bird list provided.
• Nature walks to Tietiesbay especially in flower season - August to September
• Salanda, Langebaan and Mykynos
• West Coast National Park
• Veldrift & Bergriver Estuary (good fishing)
• Verorenvlei (Carp fishing)