About Jonker's Villa Guesthouse
Owner managed, Jonker's Villa is a well established guest house that overlooks the Alexander Dam in Springs. Whether you are here to unwind for a few days or for business, we always strive to exceed your expectations. The guest house has a secure, relaxed environment surrounded by a landscaped garden with a swimming pool and water features.
The spacious, en-suite bedrooms overlook the garden and are tastefully furnished and equipped with wireless internet, a study desk, TV, heater, ceiling fan and tea / coffee facilities.
Guests are invited to make use of the spacious lounge, patio facilities, sparkling pool or unwind in our garden. In the evening we provide a home cooked meal, braai or snacks.
Executive / Honeymoon Suite:
King size bed, aircon, TV, bar fridge, flowers, jacuzzi, free bottle of wine.
King size bed or double plus single bed, ceiling fan, TV, bottomless tea & coffee
Comfortably furnished room with two single beds, ceiling fan, TV, bottomless tea & coffee, communal lounge
Group Room (6+ Persons):
Comfortably furnished room with colour TV, bottomless tea & coffee, communal lounge
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free enclosed parking on premises
• Full laundry facilities
• Telephone, e-mail and printing facilities
• Large enclosed garden with heated swimming pool and braai facilities
• Provision for handicapped guests
We offer conferencing facilities for two to 50 people. We have five air-conditioned venues and offer a catering service for lunches.
• IT equipment
• Break away rooms
• Catering service
• Tea, coffee and homemade biscuits on arrival
• 20 minutes from OR Tambo International Airport
• Walking distance from doctor, chemist, hairdresser and shopping centre
• Close to hospitals and medical facilities
• Close to entertainment venues; Carnival City and Emperors Palace
• Close to golf courses, fishing on our doorstep and other sport facilities
• Five minutes from Springs Airfield