About Impala Place
Impala Place is a 4-bedroom holiday house which is fully equipped for a self catering holiday for up to 12 people in Marloth Park. Offers access to Lion Spruit Private Game Reserve, Marloth Park’s own game reserve and ideally situated for day trips to the world renowned Kruger National Park.
Experience the best of both worlds: A luxurious, modern, fully serviced house and the enjoyment of watching wild animals in the vicinity of the house. Listen to the roar of the majestic African lion while sitting around the fire in the boma. At the same time enjoy a romantic evening under the stars.
You can relax in the comfort of an air-conditioned house and enjoy the convenience of each bedroom having its own bathroom. The air-conditioned main bedroom is ideal for a honeymoon couple or a romantic encounter in a bath big enough to accommodate two people as well as a shower. It also has its own balcony that looks out onto the African bush and gives you the enjoyment of watching the canvas and colours of the well-known African sunsets.
Enjoy a relaxing swim in the sparkling swimming pool, while listening to the soft sounds of the waterfall. You can watch zebra grazing on the grass while preparing your lunch in a very modern kitchen with all necessary amenities. Because the house is fully serviced you do not have to concern yourself with menial house tasks but just enjoy a lovely afternoon nap after lunch or just sit on the spacious veranda and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere.
Please note that no domestic animals are allowed in Marloth Park.
THE HOUSE OFFERS
• 4 Spacious bedrooms with double beds, 3 with en-suite facilities and one stand-alone bathroom. A large enclosed, air-conditioned veranda (can be partitioned if required) has four single beds;
• Excellently appointed kitchen, including microwave and eye-level oven;
• Comfortable, air-conditioned living areas;
• Satellite TV
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms;
• Boma (Barbeque area)
• Extensive outdoor living areas;
• Under-cover parking for two vehicles;
• All linen, towels etc;
• Fully serviced by domestic assistant; and
• Swimming pool.
MARLOTH PARK OFFERS
• Large swimming pool;
• Filling station;
• Mini supermarkets for essential items;
• Restaurant and Bar; and
• Access to Lion Spruit Private Game Reserve, Marloth Park’s own game reserve.
Location & Attractions
Impala Place is ideally situated for day trips to the game-rich southern areas (Lower Sabie, Skukuza and Malelane) of the world-renowned Kruger National Park. For golfers there are lovely golf courses at Malelane, Komatipoort and Leopard’s Creek while non-golfers can have a day-trip to Maputo in Mocambique (an hour’s drive from Marloth Park).