About Humewood Villa Guest House
Humewood Villa Guest House is a luxurious home away from home establishment, well equipped to cater for the needs of both business and leisure travellers.
Conveniently situated in the upmarket suburb of Parklands, Humewood Villa is in close proximity to many amenities with only a 25 minute drive to Cape Town International Airport, 20 minutes to the V&A Waterfront and 15 minutes from Canal Walk Shopping Centre and the Grand West Casino.
There are 5 luxurious and comfortable en-suite bedrooms, all with French doors opening onto a secluded garden with pool and patio. All rooms are equipped with television, M-Net / DStv and tea/coffee making facilities, a bar fridge stocked with light beverages, fresh milk and mineral water. For your convenience laundry bags, alarm clocks, hairdryers and a safe for valuables is provided.
Breakfast & Dining
An extensive continental breakfast is provided daily with a full English breakfast on request. Enjoy your meals in a private, cosy dining room with fireplace or outside under the covered patio overlooking the pool and garden.
Should you not wish to make use of the many restaurants, bars and entertainment facilities available in the area - dinner will be provided on request and with prior arrangement. Light meals and refreshments are available daily and can be enjoyed whilst relaxing in the lounge, garden or around the pool.
Services and facilities
• Breakfast is served between 07h30 and 10h00
• Secure parking is available on the premises
• Rooms serviced on a daily basis
• Telephone, E-mail and Internet facilities at reception
• Travel service to and from Cape Town International Airport can be arranged
• Hired car service can be arranged for your own account
• Assistance with bookings to tourist attractions
• Picnic baskets can be arranged for day trips
• Dry cleaning and laundry service is outsourced for your own account
Activities and Places of Interest
• Two golf courses nearby, namely Milnerton Golf Club and Atlantic Beach Golf Estate
• Virgin Active and Planet Fitness are the two gym facilities available in the area
• Grand West Casino and entertainment centre, complete with an indoor ice skating rink.
• Many upmarket shopping centres
• Restaurants and bars
• Hop on a ferry to and from Robben Island
• Pack a picnic basket and visit the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
• Visit the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
• Take a cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain
• Many beautiful beaches
• The West Coast has many interesting and quaint fishing villages that can be visited
• Mountain biking, quad biking, sand boarding, surfing, abseiling, kite surfing and wind surfing are but a few of the sporting activities available