About Hout Bay Lodge
Hout Bay Lodge is situated in the beautiful village of Hout Bay just 25 minutes drive from the City of Cape Town and the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. It has spectacular views of the ocean, the bay and the famous coastline of Chapmans Peak Drive. Surrounded by mountains and trees, Hout Bay Lodge is perfectly situated for day trips around the whole Peninsula and the Cape Winelands.
Hout Bay Lodge offers 6 individually decorated standard double rooms and 1 family unit, all with en-suite bathroom, leading to a sparkling pool where a delicious full continental breakfast can be served on sunny days.
• Secure off-street parking
• ADSL internet access
• Wir sprechen Deutsch
Tours, car rentals, airport transfers and restaurant bookings can be organised and we are happy to offer information, help and advice, if desired.
• We are situated 3 minutes by car from Hout Bay Beach as well as the most restaurants and shops.
• Hout Bay is 25 minutes from the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront which offers entertainment, restaurants, harbour cruises, shopping, an Oceanarium and much more.
• Table Mountain cable station is 15 minutes away.
• Cape Point is a +/- 40 min drive from Hout Bay.
We are looking forward to being your hosts!