About Holiday House Sabine
Holiday House Sabine at 3 Guinevere Road is situated in the quaint holiday village of St. Francis Bay, the gateway of South Africa's famous Garden Route.
At the gateway of South Africa's world famous garden route you'll find the quaint holiday village of St. Francis Bay. The protected bay is famous for superb deep sea fishing and rock angling. Snorkeling and diving conditions are excellent and when it comes to swimming and sunbathing the choice is wide. The warm sea waters are bordered by 5 kms of safe, gently sloping sandy beaches. Inherent treasures of these unspoiled beaches are the many rare shells which are scattered around. Windsurf boarders are a familiar sight in the bay while the river and canals offer outstanding water skiing opportunities.
Golfers can enjoy the facilities of a well laid out 18 hole golf course right across our doorstep while two outstanding all weather tennis courts in the village cater for the true tennis lover. Walking and riding along the many lovely trails in the area is an easy way to explore the magnificent surroundings of the Kromme Rivier.
• Quaint, very neat holiday home that sleeps 7 persons
• Close to all amenities (300 meter)
• Across 18 hole golf course
• 200 meters to safe beach
• Consists of 2 bedrooms, full bathroom and open plan lounge / dining room with satellite TV and hi-fi.
• Lovely wooden deck leading to additional rondavel bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
• Modern kitchen with under counter oven and hob
• Mezzanine lounge area with possibility to sleep 2 persons.
• Single garage and outside servants room
• Garden furniture and umbrella
• 2 minutes to beach
• 5 minutes to Port St. Francis waterfront and Cape St. Francis lighthouse and nature reserve
• 10 minutes to Oyster Bay
• 90 minutes to Addo Elephant Park
• 90 minutes to Shamwari big five malaria free game reserve
• 40 minutes to Storms River in Tsitsikamma national forest (garden route)
• 60 minutes to Baviaanskloof
Hiking, snorkelling, diving, swimming, sunbathing, surfing, water skiing, horse riding, tennis