About Hillview Apartments
Nestled on the hill, the best “boutique” type self-catering apartments, with incredible views over the village and Knysna Lagoon. A trendy, convenient, affordable base for all that beautiful Knysna and the surrounding area has to offer.
Hillview, Knysna, is built on the banks of a most beautiful natural estuary, the Knysna Lagoon. Hillview looks towards the Famous Knysna Heads where the lagoon meets the sea. Here we share with you a perfect platform to enjoy your holiday, topped with our honest, friendly, efficient service, convenience and a great apartment with all the extras
We seek to offer the best exclusive, "boutique" type self catering apartments in Knysna. Ideal, convenient and centrally situated on the hillside above the village. Our units are tastefully equipped with all the extras. We have a well equipped kitchenette, fire-place for winter evenings, luxurious linen, comfortable king or single beds and the rooms can be serviced on request.
There is Dstv, a dvd player and free internet access. The central courtyard area consists of braai facilities, loungers, swimming pool, garden and plenty of bird life. There is a private off-road entrance and covered parking. And this is all within walking distance to some of the best shops and restaurants Knysna has to offer.
Hillview now offers a scrumptious breakfast consisting of a cold buffet of freshly baked muffins, fruit, cereals, muesli, tea, coffee, fruit juice and breads. Once you have finished with the cold buffet we have a hot breakfast to order. You may choose your eggs done the way you like, bacon, pork sausages, fried onions, mushrooms and tomato’s, toast and baked beans.
Attractions and Activites
• Canoeing, Kayaking, boating, deep sea fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling, fishing
• Mountain climbing, swinging through the treetops in the forest,
• Cycling routes
• Golfing paradise
• The Knysna Forest, Robberg Nature Reserve
• Hiking routes and walking trails along our coastline
• Horse riding
• Outeniqua Trout Farm
• Monkeyland, Birds of Eden
• Knysna Elephant Park, Wolf Sanctuary
• Whale and dolphin watching
• Knysna seahorse aquarium
• Cultivated oysters
• Saturday morning “farmers” markets for local fresh produce
• Abseil the Knysna Heads
• Township tours
• 4x4 routes in the mountains, quad biking
• The highest bungi in the world off the Bloukrans bridge
• River tubing
• Shark cage diving in Mossel Bay