About Helderberg Guesthouse
Anchored on the mountain slopes of Gordon's Bay, Helderberg Guesthouse offers its visitors a picturesque view of the Cape peninsula and Boland. We invite the tourist and business traveller to come and enjoy our hospitality at a competitive price.
We have suites and units for a variety of needs such as self-catering holiday accommodation to a full bed and breakfast option. You can book our three bedroom unit for the family holiday for a week or two, or simply book a night in one of our suites for that business trip.
There are four rooms in total:
• Double / twin unit: en-suite unit with a separate kitchen, spacious balcony and view on the sea, city and Helderberg mountains
• Double / twin room: en-suite room with a view on the sea, city and Helderberg mountains
• Queen room 1: en-suite room with a view on the Gordons Bay mountains
• Queen room 2: en-suite room with a view on the Gordons Bay mountains
• The last three can be combined in a 3-bedroom apartment with its own living area, kitchen and balcony
Breakfast is provided (coffee, juice, cereal, cold meat, boiled eggs and toast)
Helderberg Guesthouse is situated in South Africa's prime tourist destination, the City of Cape Town and the Boland winelands. The guesthouse is close to the Cape Town International Airport (40km), the Waterfront, Cape Town CBD and Table Mountain (55km). The historical jewel and wine capital, Stellenbosch, is only 30km away. Helderberg Guesthouse is surrounded by majestic mountains, wine farms, beaches and harbours.
Helderberg Guesthouse have a splash pool and braai facility for those who want to relax on site. For some other adventures, the following activities are available to the holiday maker:
• Beach and swimming
• Wine tasting
• Horseback riding
• Water skiing
• Sight seeing