About Goodey's Guesthouse
Just like the Goodey family name was derived from the old English phrase “dweller at the good enclosure”, the proprietors of Goodey’s Guest House would like to extend a warm welcome to all visitors - tourists, business people and diplomats alike - to be a contented dweller in our good enclosure!
Situated in the beautiful Jacaranda-lined Amos Street in the tranquil suburb of Colbyn, one of Pretoria’s oldest suburbs, Goodey's Guest House offers the visitor a unique opportunity to explore the Capital City and it’s surrounding areas. Come and relax in our beautifully appointed Guest House and enjoy our hospitality.
Goodey’s Guest House offers you six well equipped, stylish en-suite bedrooms, consisting of:
• One upstairs superior room (room no 1) with spa-bath, shower, bidet and own balcony. An additional bed can be arranged upon request.
• Two upstairs luxury twin rooms (rooms no 2 & 4) with showers, each with own balcony
• One downstairs luxury family room (room no 6) with separate entrance. An additional bed can be arranged upon request.
• One upstairs self-catering family room (room no 3) with bath and shower. It has its own balcony and a fully equipped kitchenette. An additional bed can be arranged upon request.
• One downstairs self-catering twin room (room no 65) with shower over bath. It has a separate entrance and a fully equipped kitchenette.
Each room offers
• Tea / coffee making facility
• Bar fridge
• Air conditioner (hot and cold)
• TV with own DSTV bouquet
• Wireless internet access
• Safe for valuables
• Writing desk
• Housekeeping on daily basis
• Towels and toiletries
• Luxury accommodation at affordable rates
• Breakfast included in non-self catering units
• Dinner by arrangement
• Equipped bar with excellent wines
• Heated swimming pool
• Luxurious infrared sauna
• Barbeque facilities
• Tranquil garden in which to relax and unwind
• Various water features and Koi ponds
• Conference facilities
• Safe parking
• Separate conference room which is air-conditioned (hot and cold)
• Custom-made 1-day conference packages
• Seats up to 20 delegates
• Seating arrangements according to client's requirements
• Excellent value for money according to specific needs and budget requirements
• Digital projector, DVD with sound system, white board and TV available
• Secure parking
A shuttle service is available to and from OR Tambo International Airport, Lanseria, Rand Airport, Wonderboom Airport, etc. Rates available on request.
Can be arranged on request
Other services include
• Small library with interesting books, latest local newspapers and up to date magazines
• Lapa with barbeque facilities
• Fax and printing facilities
• Secure parking
• Laundry services
• Dry cleaning service by prior arrangement.